Dear Registered Patient
Non-Clinical service requests
Letters / Reports / Forms / Medicals, etc.,
- Please request in writing for clarity and to avoid any misunderstanding.
- Any forms related to the request must be handed in at the reception at the time of written request.
- A call will be made from admin team to discuss the fee payable
- The fee is not negotiable or refundable if the work has been completed.
- If the quoted price agreed, an upfront payment is needed. Please note you could pay the fee by Cash, Cheque or bank transfer.
- You would not be able to request for a specific Dr, the allocation of a Dr is based on practice policy.
- The completion will take up to 30 days from the date of payment.
- When the work has been completed, you will be contacted to collect from the surgery.
For Private Medicals,
- All the above practice policy is applicable
- Once payment has been received, a Doctor will be allocated to do the medical and an appointment will be made for you to attend, this will be within 30 days of the payment date.
- If you fail to attend the appointment, you may still be charged. If you are unable to attend, please call and cancel the appointment 24-48hrs in advance to rebook. The 2nd appointment may take longer than 30 days of our commitment.
- Please note you will need an up to date eye test for your medical, please ensure that you have this with you when you attend for your medical.
Please contact the surgery reception for further advice.
Power of attorney or private wills
The surgery Doctors won’t be able to witness / counter sign power of attorney or private wills.